Dashing Angels invests in early stage and start up companies with
the potential to rapidly scale into market leadership. This implies
potential for high growth, a strong market
position, and a sustainable advantage. Specifically,
we look for:
Lastly, the company valuation must fit within our risk/reward expectations
for the investment.
- A market opportunity sufficiently large to create a business with
at least $5 to $50 million in annual revenues in a few years.
- A compelling, well-articulated strategy for capturing and defending
a significant market share.
- Proprietary technology or other strong barriers to entry.
- Strong management (not necessarily a complete team) with successful
- An exit strategy for the investors.
- A desire for advice and coaching.
Use of Funds
We look for situations where the capital sought (typically $100,000-200,000,
more or less) will take the company to the next level, and materially
increase its valuation. A company must be able to demonstrate how it
will use our investment to complete at least some of the following:
- Proof of concept
- Prototype of its product or technology
- Product development
- Product launch
- Major contract or customers
- Management team
We are small and are able to move very quickly after being provided
a comprehensive packet of information. Ideally, everything should be
submitted via email or access to intranet.
Submitting a Proposal
Dashing Angels does not pay finders, or similar fees to any person
or entity in any way in connection with investments made by its members
and has not authorized any individual or entity, other than its members,
to act on its behalf in soliciting investment opportunities
To be considered for our review, please email us an executive summary
and/or PowerPoint presentation.
Do not include confidential
information. Dashing Angels does not sign Non-Disclosure Agreements for
initial proposals. If there is sufficient interest, an NDA may be negotiated
at a later time.